Monday, February 28, 2011

mobile uploads: OMB (oh my blog)

I made a booboo. I forgot about my monthly mobile updates for about... oh, half a year. You haven't missed much, though. The previous poster girl of this blog, Anita (she has her own tag, people) has moved back to her native Germany and I've moved to a different apartment in brooklyn, a few blocks from our old one. Please accept gratuitous pictures of my niece Lucy instead.

Ok, just one more photo of Anita (from moving day).



feb3
yoshi

feb4
masters of pub quiz

feb5

feb8

feb9

feb10

feb11

feb13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got good points there, that's why I always check your blog, it looks like you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommends your site.

My blog:
rachat credit meilleur taux www.rachatdecredit.net

Anonymous said...

k. mukai, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: